We offer a simple formula: select a minimum of 3 shows from the current season (performances during school hours and/or in the evening) and you will get special rates. For a school group booking of 25, you will be given 2 free subscriptions for accompanying teachers.
A special school booking form can be downloaded from our website or requested from our Public Relations team on 04 93 13 90 90
You might also want to organise an occasional school outing to the tnn. If you let us have your request at the start of the season we will get back to you to confirm if we can accommodate you.
3 shows +
Pierre Brasseur Hall, evening performances €17, €13, €9.5, €6
Michel Simon Hall & Rehearsal Room, evening performances €9.5
During school hours [all rooms and all seat categories] 8€
Individual places (no season ticket) one-off outing
Pierre Brasseur Hall €19, €15, €11, €6.5
Michel Simon Hall & Rehearsal Room €12
[NEW for the season17>18] Rate of 5€ during school hours for pre-schools and primary schools for a selection of shows.
»Shows during school hours
October 2017 >
- Point d’interrogation · Wednesday 18th October 10am and Thursday 19th October 2:30pm · Michel Simon Hall
- Edmond · Thursday 19th October 2pm · Pierre Brasseur Hall
- Dom Juan... et les clowns · Friday 20th October 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
November 2017 >
- Dom Juan... et les clowns · Tuesday 7th November 2pm, Wednesday 8th November 10am and Thursday 30th November 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- La Fuite ! · Thursday 9th November 2pm · Pierre Brasseur Hall
- Bulle, une odyssée · Thursday 9th November 10am & 2:30pm · Michel Simon Hall
- La fuite ! · Thursday 9 November 2pm · Pierre Brasseur Hall
- Azerty et les mots perdus · Friday 10th November 10am & 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- Le Nouveau Monde · Tuesday 21th and Thursday 23th November 2pm · Pierre Brasseur Hall
December 2017 >
- Stalingrad · Thursday 7th and Friday 8th December 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- Ramona · Tuesday 12th December 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
January 2018 >
- Le Horla · Friday 12th, Tuesday 16th and Friday 19th January 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- Tempête ! · Thursday 25th and Friday 26th January 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
February 2018 >
- Moi, Malvolio · Thursday 1st February 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- William’s Slam · Friday 9th February 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- Ciel ! Mon placard · Thursday 22th February 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
March 2018 >
- De La Fontaine à Booba · Tuesday 13th, Thursday 15th and Friday 16th March 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
- 24/7 · Thursday 22th March 2pm and Friday 23th March 2:30pm · Rehearsal room
- À vif · Friday 23th March 2pm · Pierre Brasseur Hall
- Passager clandestin · Wednesday 28th March 10am and Thursday 29th March 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
April 2018 >
- Iliade · Friday 20th April 2pm · Michel Simon Hall
Our Public Relations team is here to help you with your choice of shows and is happy to provide any information or documents you need to organise your visit(s) to the tnn and for meeting the artistic teams.
The Artistic and Public Relations teams are here to bring you different cultural activities throughout the season.
The Eclaireurs on tour
An educational project, set up by Irina Brook, will be hitting the road and coming to a school near you in February and April 2018. This is a free initiative.
Explore the theatre
Join your classmates backstage for a fun and relaxed tour of behind the scenes and learn some of our best-kept secrets! What an amazing success! During the 16-17 Season we welcomed 190 students from collège, 148 from lycée and 90 from primary schools.
During school hours, meet the cast after the show on the edge of the stage! Explore educational avenues through theatre and help your students discover how to unlock the mysteries of the plays! Come to the tnn and see our personalised preview of the season. We can also bring educational activities direct to your classroom.
Theatre training courses for teachers are organised by the tnn together with the DAAC-Rectorat of Nice.
[NEW for the season 17>18] Teachers interested in taking the course should sign up to the PAF via the GAIA platform (accessible through the esterel portal prior to 17th September 2017). Go to the tab marked “consultation du plan”, enter the device id 17A0230507 then select the module 36790 or 36791. Last season, 60 teachers received training from Irina Brook.
Your contact Stéphanie Pignatari
Chargée de mission DAAC Rectorat de Nice
The Shakespearean odyssey returns! 14 different schools will be bringing us their vision of A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Romeo & Juliet on the 10 and 11 February 2018.
in Nice : les collèges Maurice Jaubert, Victor Duruy, Port Lympia, Roland Garros, les lycées Honoré d’Estienne d’Orves - rive gauche, professionnel Magnan, Guillaume Apollinaire, l’International School of Nice ; in Antibes : le lycée Horticole ; in Cagnes sur Mer : le lycée Renoir ; in Menton : le lycée Paul Valéry ; in Sophia-Antipolis : le CIV ; in l’Escarène : le collège François Rabelais ; in Rouret : le collège Le Pré des Roure
Educational kits are sent to each group’s ambassador before the shows, in preparation of their visit.
Partner institutions (voluntary or specialising) for optional courses or specialisation: Drap, le lycée René Goscinny ; Nice, la Fondation Don Bosco ; Menton le lycée Pierre et Marie Curie
And also with other teaching establishments: Nice, le lycée professionnel Les Palmiers, le collège Maurice Jaubert ; L’Escarène, le collège François Rabelais ; Antibes, le lycée horticole ; L’Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis [Direction de la Culture, Département Arts du Spectacle, DU Interaction Art et Psychothérapie, le Département Information-Communication de l’IUT], l’IPAG Business School
With the following associations: Le SESSAD Corniche Fleurie, IME Pasteur Bon voyage ; l’ADSEA06, IME les terrasses ; l’Association des Paralysés de France ; l’Abri-côtier ; l’IES Clément Ader
We are here to help you
Our Public Relations team is here to help you with your choice of shows and to assist with any of these educational activities.